I have come across Flubaroo on Larry Ferlazzo’s page today. Since there are no many details on the post, I have decided to go into the details and explore the magic of Flubaroo for my classes. As I deep down the rabbit hole, I’ve seen that Flubaroo involves various useful functions that help a teacher a lot to prepare a test and grade it without any difficulty.
Where to start
- Get a gmail account
- Sign into Google docs with this account
- Click on “Create” and then “Form”
How to create a test
- Give a name to your form
- Type your question the “Question Title” part
- Choose your “question type”
- Click on “Done”
- To add a second question click on “Add item” button at the top
- Go on with the same procedure
- Finally decide on the “Layout” of the test clicking on “Theme” at the top, which is the most enjoyable part of preparing a test.
How to add a space for Student Information
- add in the questions (Text) to allow your students to write their names
- You can insert headers or page breaks on your test from the “Section Header” / “Page Break” button under “Add item”
I have created quickly this sample for you to show how it looks like after following these steps.
How to Grade the students